Godaddy launched dedicated Indian portal and customer support

Home Forums Webmaster Forum Domains Godaddy launched dedicated Indian portal and customer support

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rajiv Gupta

In the latest development, Godaddy which is one of the worlds largest domain registrar by volume recently opened a dedicated portal for Indian customers. Not only this, they have also set up a dedicated customer care center for their Indian customers.

The new portal can be accessed at the following address.
    in.godaddy.com
    One can also call the newly established Indian call center of Goaddy at the following numbers.
    -> 040-49187600
    -> 1800 121 0111

This new portal also supports Indian based payment methods. This will definitely be a boon for those Indian customers who want to enjoy the services from Godaddy but don’t have physical credit card to pay for them. Some of these new payment methods are listed below:
    + Net Banking
    + ITZ Cash Cards
    + Mobile Payment
    + Credit Card
    + Payment by debit card is still not confirmed

Can we use Godaddy coupons on this new Indian portal is still one of the main question which will come into the mind of Indian domainers. The answer to this question can only be extracted after practical use. I will keep you updated on this.

ui

well that is good new especially the one that they now accept internet banking

Manvinder

Godaddy coupons are already famous among Indian domainers. This is definitely a good move from the domain giant.

hkinc

I am a student and no bank can provide a credit card to me and no one in my family use credit card. SO it is very difficult for students like me to register domains and to start a blog. On the other hand Indian domain registrars like Netlynx on average charge 100 Rs. more than Godaddy.

Now after launch of this portal we will have more options and competition in India. Welcome to India Godaddy

Rajiv Gupta

#hkinc
    Hello hkinc

One can make use of VCC to purchase from foreign websites. Haven’t you tried VCC yet?

neorbk1

THE ARTICLE IS OK BUT YOU HAVE ADDED A GIANT ADVERTISE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ARTICLE AND IT’S BIG ENOUGH TO COVER THE ARTICLE. GOOD BUSINESS TRICK, YOU ARE MOST WELCOME WITH YOUR BANNER AND BUSINESS TRICK. NOW YOU CAN DELETE THE ARTICLE AND ADD SOME OTHER BANNERS INSTEAD OF IT.

WORST WEB PAGE FOUND EVER…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.