Myntra coupons are the most useless thing i have ever seen

Home Forums General Discussion Myntra coupons are the most useless thing i have ever seen

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    vicky

Myntra sale is on guys. Excited like me?
    If you are then please hold your excitement for a little bit more because the discount coupons that Myntra gives you on you email or website are all fake. By fake i don’t mean that they will not work. They will work perfectly fine, it will be shown in your cart also but they will add one more component to the cart which was not added earlier and that is tax. So the theory is they are not showing you the tax component when there is no coupon applied in your cart but as soon as you apply a coupon it will start showing the tax which you need to pay. Nonsense huh?

With coupon added:

Without coupon:

Kooler

Myntra coupons are like this from the start. There are items on their website where applying a coupon will not add the tax component but you have to hit and try and i know it will take a lot of time.

So my suggestion is that in case if you want to purchase some product then put it into your wish list and wait for a coupon or sale like on every Wednesday. Apply the coupon and see the result. If you are not satisfied with the discount then wait for the next sale or special event. I know it is little tedious to wait for a product like this but i can assure you that you will someday get some coupon which will not add that nasty tax component. I have tried the same many times. The only thing is that it requires patience.

kaim

I seconded this. Not only Myntra but this tactic is used by other websites also. For e.g. Jabong. They also do that same.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.