Nvidia turing architecture GPU to be launched by the end of August

Home Forums PC Build Advice Nvidia turing architecture GPU to be launched by the end of August

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jagmeet

Hi all of you,
    I have recently upgraded my PC to Intel 8th generation along with latest peripherals.
    Now the only portion left is GPU.
    I decided to not go with current generation GPU as the latest generation GPU are just around the corner.
    So what do you thing about this move or should i go for Pascal based GPU now?

vicky

Hi there,

I was just doing the analysis on this one. There are simply too many rumors regarding this one. I have just been browsing for the news related to keyword GTX 1180 and i found out that Nvidia will be terming it as RTX instead of GTX. Though this is just a rumor but there was something to prove this particular statement as Nvidia also applied for the trademark of the term RTX. But still there is no word from the BIG GREEN.

People are also seem to be disappointed with the amount of performance gain for 1180 or 2080 as compared to 1080ti. Many articles are mentioning it at just 8%. Some are arguing on this particular factor RTX cards will feature support for Ray Tracing technology which can give 1180 or 2080 a considerable gain in performance as compared to 1080ti. But again a rumor.

I am still eagerly waiting for the same.

Good Luck

Mamla

Quadro Cards based on Turing architecture are announced by Nvidia today. They will be available in the Q4 of 2018

Puneet

New rumor guys. Nvidia is going to launch 2080ti alongside 2080.
    There may not be any titan based gpu this year.

Puneet

These are just rumors Puneet. Logically why would Nvidia launch ti version with non ti version. They want to maximize the profits not minimize.

kaim

Why my name is not mentioned in the above reply.
    LOL 🙂
    Admin please look into this bug of your website.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.