Although it is not a very needed article but after seeing some posts on various forum i have decided to give it a go.
Installing any scripts whether it is CMS,Forum Board,Directory through fantastico is a very easy process.You might have come across few people on various forums that were charging you money for installing scripts on domain.
Truly speaking you don’t need a PHD degree to install a mere script. It can be done easily through auto script installers like Fantastico.
But before using this tutorial please make sure that your host is using cPanel with fantastico.
If you are using fantastico than follow these steps to install any script:-
- Visit this URL www.x.com/cpanel Please note that instead of x you should write your own domain.
- After log in, scroll down the page, their you will see a category named software/services.
- In that category you will see a link to FantasticoDe Luxe. Click on it.
- After clicking you will see a list of available scripts on the left side bar.
- Click on any of the script which you want to install.
- After clicking you will be provided with few options such as admin panel username and password etc.
- After filling out all this, click next in the bottom right corner.
- It will again ask for your confirmation, after deciding click next.
- On this page you will see a success page and it’s done now.
I hope after reading this you will be able to install scripts your self without paying extra fees to those people put there.
If you still have doubts regarding any thing you can start a thread related to this in our forums here(requires registration).